Most of us actually can afford to travel. Just, lacking of knowledge made us think that travelling only for people with a lot of money. Here i want to share with you guys some of the good companies that can make your travel adventure more cheaper and better. If you know any companies that you want me to mention here (or your company), please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Flight Tickets / Airfares.
- Google Flights To find cheap flights in a seconds!
- Skyscanners I regularly check for flight ticket, even bought my flight ticket with this website. Easy to use and cheaper than other websites. ♥
- Kayak Good starting point to check your flight ticket.
- Wego You can make a price comparison with this website as well.
- Momondo You can make a price comparison with this website too!
- Vayama Same as above.
- Hipmunk Same as above. Highly recommend signing up for their newsletter.
- Airwatchdog This website monitor flight tickets and will send you an email if got any deals. Highly recommend signing up for their newsletter.
- Holiday Pirates For last minute deals in Europe.
Note : Don’t forget to sign up for all the airline mailing lists.
- Traveloka Best website to book hotel & flight ticket with coupons especially in SEA. ♥
- Agoda Use this website to book accommodation in Asia.
- AirBnb Don’t book any accommodation without checking this website first.
- Booking.com Sometimes deals in here are much cheaper than others.
- Hostelworld The best website to find Hostel.
- Hostelbookers Can find Hostel on this website too.
- Hostel.com Same as above.
- YHA (Youth Hostelling Association). Diverse network of hostels, often in exceptional places, open to everyone and especially young people.
- Universityrooms Living in the University. Other alternative place to stay.
- Couchsurfing This website are so popular among travelers. It allows you to stay on people’s couches or in their spare rooms for free. Best way to save money and make friends with locals.
- Stay4free Home swap.
- Expedia Offer really good deals on cruises, hotels, and sometimes flights. You really can’t beat Expedia for cruises and package deals.
- Tripadvisor You can check for a place review in here before you book.
- Priceline This website allows you to bid on hotels and save a lot more money than by booking directly.
- Hotels.com Good starting point when looking for brand-name hotels.
- Housetrip If you want to rent a house on your trip, you can check this website.
- Speedybookers Best to find accommodations in Europe.
- Wimdu To rent apartment in Europe.
- Monasterystays Staying in Monastery. Cheaper but have rules to follow. Mostly in Italy.
3. Public Transportation.
- Easybook Buses (Malaysia – Singapore – Thailand)
- KTMB Train (Malaysia – Singapore – Thailand)
- Starcruises Cruise in Asia
- Raileurope Train in Europe.
4. Community / Volunteer.
- Hospitalityclub A travel community
- Servas A travel community
- Grassroots If you are looking to volunteer when you travel and want to support good organizations, use this website. It compiles a list of good local volunteer organizations that keep the money within the community.
- Trustroots A travel community
- Wwoof Exchange for volunteer workers and the organic WWOOF host farms who offer a learning and working opportunity.
- Workaway.info Volunteering and cultural exchange around the world
- Worldpackers Exchange skills for hospitality.
- Trustedhousesitter Connect home and pet owners who need a sitter, when going away, with trustworthy people who are happy to sit for FREE.
- Warmshowers Free hospitality for cycling tourist
- Withlocals Connecting travelers with locals through food, experiences & skills.
- The Man In Seat 61 This website explaines how to travel comfortably & affordably by train or ferry where you might think that air was now the only option.
- KakiKorea For Malaysian, if you want to go to Korea, check this website.
- Blablacar Ridesharing.
5. Tour Agents / Travel Agencies.
- Loveholidays Online travel agent based in UK. Offers a fantastic range of cheap and package holidays to short and long haul destinations, from all-inclusive getaways to the Canaries to exotic beach breaks in Cuba.
- Vayable Personal tour guide in Europe.
- Busabout Company that runs bus loops around Western Europe. On their buses you can buy a hop on hop off Europe at any stop on their loop. They carter mainly to backpackers; it’s also a popular mode of transportation for Aussies and Kiwis.
- STA Travel A good company for those under 30 or for students. They offer discounted airfare as well as travel passes that help you save on attractions.
- Go Today Specialize in creating personalized travel to international destinations.
- G-Adventures Travel in a small groups.
- StudentUniverse Offer discounted rates on flights,hotels, tours, groups and more for students.
7. Traveler ID.
*Updated on : 23.08.2017