I’ve been told by a good friend that the place recently went viral on TikTok. Since I’m not on TikTok, I was initially skeptical and wondered what all the fuss was about. However, my friend convinced me that the place looked beautiful, and I became influenced by her excitement. Today, I decided to visit the place with my friend to see if it lived up to the hype generated on the internet.
My thoughts :
- If you have ever been to the i-City before, The Secret Garden, Putrajaya is like the i-City but without the upgrades. So, basically, it’s the i-City 1.0.
- Not as big as the i-City or have any other activities that you can do. You come here just to take photos or OOTD with the LED lights.
- Decent facilities. The place has a Public toilet, a car park, and also got food stalls supplied by the Pulse Grande Hotel located opposite the Secret Garden.
- The foods here (at the food stalls) are ridiculously expensive. 2 small slices of pineapples cost us RM5.00. Could buy a whole pineapple for less than RM3.00, while the beverage price is reasonable.
- Since the place is recently gone viral, it’s crowded with people. If you wanna come, make sure you come early. Somewhere between 05.30 PM – 06.30 PM (on the weekend) or else, you will take some time to find a space to park your car. Maybe it’s less crowded on weekdays.
- The place is clean and well taken care of.
- It looks like any ordinary and well-kept park during the daytime but when the night falls, it comes alive.
- The place would be more interesting if they put more LED lights, sculptures, and something that can entertain visitors.
- Kids would enjoy the place.
- But, it is not worth traveling a long distance merely to visit this place.
More Info :
- It is located at Taman Putra Perdana, Presint 1, opposite the Pulse Grande Hotel.
- As of 06 Aug 2022, entering the place is free. The car park is also free.
- The Secret Garden becomes alive with the lights at 7.30 PM.
- Since the place is crowded, you need to wait for your turn to take photos at some of the interesting spots.
- Just wear casual. It’s outdoors and with the warm weather here + a crowd of people, you will be sweating a lot.